The city of Bratislava is concerned to ensure the accessibility of its website in accordance with Act No. 95/2019 Coll. on Information Technologies in Public Administration and the relevant implementing regulations within the scope of the conditions under Directive (EU) 2016/2102.
This accessibility statement applies to bratislava.sk.
State of compliance
This website is in partial compliance with Act No 95/2019 Coll. on Information Technology in Public Administration and the relevant implementing regulations within the scope of the conditions under Directive (EU) 2016/2102, with regard to the elements of non-compliance listed below.
The content below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- non-compliance with Directive (EU) 2016/2102 on the accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies:
- Information about the document is provided only by the use of graphics and CSS [Success Criterion 1.1.1 Non-textual content],
- Content is created that cannot be presented in different ways without losing information or structure [Success Criterion 1.3.1 Information and Interrelationships,
- Making it easier for users to view and listen to content including separating foreground from background [Success Criterion 1.4.3 Contrast (minimum)],
- The user lacks a mechanism to allow them to skip blocks of content that appear repeatedly on multiple web pages [Success Criterion 2.4.1 Block skipping],
- Web pages contain titles that do not fully describe their topic or purpose [Success Criterion 2.4.2 Each page has a title],
- Links are not followed by file format information. The user is not informed that the hyperlink leads to a file of a different format (e.g. DOCX, XLS, PDF, ZIP, etc.). [Success Criterion 2.4.4 Purpose of the link (in context)],
- Headings and name tags do not always describe the topic or purpose and may be only general in nature [Success Criterion 2.4.6 Headings and name tags],
- When entering input information, incorrect entries are not automatically checked for errors, and instructions or suitable options are not offered [Success Criterion, 3.3.2 Names or instructions.
Creation of accessibility statement
This statement was made on 7 July 2022.
The evaluation of the compliance of the website with the requirements of Act No. 95/2019 Coll. on Information Technologies in Public Administration and the relevant implementing regulations within the scope of the conditions under Directive (EU) 2016/2102 was performed by self-assessment. The statement was last checked on 12 July 2022.
Feedback and contact details
In the event of any problems with accessibility of the website, please contact us at the following e-mail address: [email protected]. The administrator of the website is the Bratislava City Hall.
In the event of unsatisfactory responses to suggestions or requests sent as part of the feedback to the public sector body in accordance with Article 7(1)(b) of the Directive of the European Parliament ↗︎ you can contact the body in charge of enforcing the Directive, which is the Ministry of Investment, Regional Development and Informatisation of the Slovak Republic at the following e-mail address: [email protected].